I just had to make a gif set for the cutest video ever.
When friends won’t believe they’re cute and perfect
when friends insist that you’re cute and perfect
shhhhhhhh you’re cute and perfect deal with it
how did they learn to translate languages into other languages how did they know which words meant what HOW DID TH
English Person: *Points at an apple* Apple
French Person: Non c’est une fucking pomme
*800 years of war*
"C’est une fucking pomme" is now my favourite phrase
right up there with Viva la pluto
These are named after MONSTERS are you KIDDING ME if I don't get at least one of these I'm going to be very disappointed
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
my new sweater has BUNNIES ON IT
petition for a doctor who episode where the doctor travels back in time to meet arthur conan doyle and accidentally happens to mention how popular sherlock holmes is even 130 years later and poor acd almost breaks down crying
"Doctor before you leave…just tell me one thing."
"My books, the Sherlock Holmes books…do they die out?"
"No, Arthur. People love them. They carry on for hundreds of years."
"Damnit. God damnit. Fuck."
i moussed my hair again today wheee welcome back crunchy hair
Jennifer Lawrence at a strip club.